Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Yèsus Apagè Ekama Midhumkarui (Sinhala Christian Hymn Album - 2009)

Yèsus Apagè Ekama Midhumkarui 2009
(Sinhala Hymn Album)

I launched a new Sinhala Hymns CD album "Yèsus Apagè Ekama Midhumkarui" (My first album) on December 02nd 2009. As God guided me to do such a thing I thought of doing it with minimum resources. It contains 1 of my new hymns, Sinhala translations of some English hymns. All hymns are in Sinhala language. All the hymns were recorded, mixed by myself at home via using the computer.

 This album contains 17 tracks + Prayer. And also the Lyrics sheet.

    01 Prayer
    02 Kurusiya Pàmula (At The Cross)
    03 Samindhuni Oba Kamathi Dhè (Do What You Like To Do In Me)
    04 Mà Sangavena Sthànaya Obayi (My Hiding Place)
    05 Dhiya Soyanà Muwapowveku Sè (As The Deer)
    06 Mà Dhevindhun Midheemata Balavanthai (Mighty To Save)
    07 Mavanna Mà Thula Aluth Sithak (Create In Me A New Heart)
    08 An Sæmata Vadà (Above All)
    09 Sthuthi Dhev (Give Thanks)
    10 Namadhim Usasvù Dhevinndhun (Agnus Dei)
    11 Venas Karan Mà (Change My Heart)
    12 Mà Jeevaya Oba Thula Vannè (My Life Is In You Lord)
    13 Samindhuni Obe Nama Osavami (Lord I Lift Your Name On High)
    14 Prèmayen Oba Balen (More Love, More Power)
    15 Thèjase Rajuni (King Of Kings, Majesty)
    16 Obagè Shudhdhathvaya Desha Balanà Vita (When I Look In To Your Holyness)
    17 Yatath Karam Mà (I Surrender All)
    18 Gayaw Hàlèluiya Swàminta (Sing Hallelujah To The Lord)

You can download the MP3 files from:


Regards,
Chamath


1 comment:

  1. hi. i love all of your hymns here. i really wanted them. can you tell me where you found that hymn "premayen oba balen"?

    ReplyDelete